Chief of the Training Sector
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To Analyze Telecom Egypt training needs and prepare the annual and strategic training plans
2. To Plan, organize, staff, direct and control Telecom Egypt Training Activities for more than 9000 trainee/year.
3. To Organize External Local & abroad training for Telecom Egypt Employees.
4. Administer Language and Technical Pre-selection tests for Telecom Egypt Delegates for training abroad.
5. Control Production of directives, practices and procedures for Telecom Egypt Operating Sectors.
6. Telecom Egypt / ITU coordinator.
7. Promote the application of training Standards and methods adopted by ITU.
8. Foster Cooperation between Arab States training centers .
9. who is responsible?
|Name||Shawki Abd Elmoniem Ahmed||
|Present Job||Under secretary chief, Training Sector- Telecom Egypt|
|Telephone||(202) 404 0202|
|Fax||(202) 261 3504|
* High studies Diploma in Computer Engineering – Faculty of Engineering- Ain Shams University – Cairo - 1978
B.S.C. Degree in
Telecommunication Engineering –Faculty of Engineering Ain Shams
University – Cairo - 1965
35 Years experience in telecom training and production of methods and practices for Telecom Egypt of which 24 years in different managerial positions, conducted Five ITU Missions, very familiarized with ITU Jobs and have good command of Computer and English language skills.
ITU Senior expert in international Telecommunication Affairs (19/8/1999-31/12/2000) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Head of Telecom Egypt Training Sector from 17/11/1991 till now.
ITU Senior Expert in instructors Training from 6/3/1998 to 20/3/1998 Tripoli/Libya.
Participated in preparing and implemented the strategic, Business & Marketing Plans Under Telecom Egypt/ USAID institutional Development Project (1997 – 1995)
Member of Africa Telecom 94 Forum programme advisory committee and National Preparatory Committee.
Telecom Egypt /ITU coordinator from 28/71993 to 18/8/1999
Leader of HRM/HRD ITU Coordination Committee for Arab States from 1994 to 1999.
ITU Training Consultant from 31/4/1992 to 9/6/1992. San’a YAMEN.
ITU Training Consultant from 31/1/1990 to 29/3/1990. Damascus/ SYRIA.
ITU specialist in General Telecommunication from 8/3/1985 to 22/5/1985.
General Manager of Programs and Methods in Telecom Egypt training Sector From 24/10/1995 to 16/1/1991.